About

AAA - Alien Art Attack


Here there's a crazy Alien Attack... from the kitchen a spaceship full of micro UFOs landed in my bedroom... "We came in peace! We came in peace"! Ohhh, you little adorable cyclopic monsters!!!


But what are those funny creatures!? Easy: pop corns!


I have a popcorn machine: I put the seeds, turn on and voila! My popcorn is prepared without added fat! so it is healthier than the packaged snacks!


From my bowl I chose the most similar to aliens and than I paint them ONE eye! (with a fine point permanent marker)

The spaceship is my boyfriend's X-wings (from Star Wars! Don't make any mistake in front of your boyfriend/hubby/daddy... ;P)
- kindly loaned for the occasion ! -

PS: he made it!!!

 



Ecco qui un  pazzo attacco alieno... dalla cucina un'astronave piena di micro UFO è atterrata nella mia camera da letto ... "Siamo venuti in pace! Siamo venuti in pace" ohhh, che adorabili piccoli mostri ciclopici!

Ma cosa sono quelle buffe creature!? Facile: pop corn!
Ho un macchina per pop corn: metto i semi, accendo et voilà! I miei popcorn sono pronti senza grassi aggiunti! così il mio pop corn è più sano degli snacks confezionati!
Dalla mia ciotola scelgo i più simili ad un alieno e poi dipingo loro un solo occhio! (con un pennarello indelebile a punta fine!)
L'astronave è l' X-Wing del mio ragazzo (da Star Wars! Non fate errori di fronte al vostro fidanzato / marito / papà ...; P)
- gentilmente prestata per l'occasione! -

PS: l'ha fatta lui!!!

0 little clouds:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 MikaMale. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy